As your loved one’s B-day grows near, you start to feel that anxiety – what present do I give this year? It seems that you have presented every gift possible, and it left you completely out of ideas. Well, maybe it’s time to try something DIY? After all, gifts made with your own hands are unique, heartfelt, and so much more valuable than anything you can buy in a store.
So what present can you make yourself? Well, how about a lovely birthday slideshow? Trust us – it’s not as difficult as it sounds. All you need is five minutes of your time, the B-day girl or boy’s pictures, some of our surefire tips, and a simple yet powerful birthday slideshow maker. We’ll go with SmartSHOW 3D.
Let’s walk through the process:
- Pick a Themed Template
SmartSHOW 3D is filled to the brim with impressively looking templates. Designed by professionals, these templates cover almost every event and occasion. Browse through colorful birthday templates to find the perfect one.
- Add the Celebrant’s Pictures
Now dig deep into your photo archive and unearth the celebrant’s pictures you want to use. Keep in mind the concept you want to stick to, be it a comic slideshow or a truly heartfelt thing. Add the chosen photos to the template.
- Spice Up Your Slideshow with Effects
Even though the pre-designed templates found in SmartSHOW 3D are fairly effect-rich, you are totally free to add effects of your own. Just use the Edit slide module to jazz up your happy birthday slides.
- Find the Perfect Tune
Can you make a birthday slideshow without music? Absolutely not! So make sure to accompany your slideshow with a carefully chosen tune. For example, use the celebrant’s favorite song. Or go with the undying classics like “Happy Birthday to You!”
- Save Your Unique Gift
Once your creation is complete, it’s time to decide how you are going to present it. You can burn your happy birthday video to a DVD, save it as an HD video, or post it straight on the celebrant’s social media page.
Digital DIY gifts don’t get easier than that. Just a few clicks and you end up with a show stopping birthday video. Want to make your gift more impactful? Then have a look at these birthday slideshow ideas that will surely do the trick.
- Try to incorporate the celebrant’s interests and fancies into your slideshow. Are they crazy about sports? Then use a sport-themed template. Do they have a dream travel destination? Let the slideshow take them there, at least digitally.
- Turn your happy birthday slideshow into a bona fide Happy Birthday card. Add your kindest wishes to the video or type in some uplifting quotes.
- Find the perfect running time. Avoid a common mistake of making a slideshow too long or too short. Have your slideshow run for one average-length song to keep it focused and dynamic.
- Don’t get too sentimental. If the birthday boy or girl is your close friend, why not pull a prank and make a slideshow with hilariously cringy pictures? But beware of a similar gift for your birthday!
So forget about perfume, household appliances and never buy another gift card – find joy in making and giving one-of-a-kind DIY presents. With SmartSHOW 3D, you’ll be able to create a happy birthday slideshow with music that will be a gift your loved one is not likely to forget soon!