A spinning workout is rated among the most effective ways of burning calories and relieving stress. The cycle has a stationary bike with different tension levels for effective cardio workout. Apart from burning calories, a spin bike helps tone muscles, increase cardio endurance and relieve stress. This is a low-impact exercise technique with minimal risk of injury. Due to the adjustable tempo, you can workout at your own pace and track progress on the display.
With the popularity of home exercises, so many companies are manufacturing spin bikes and choosing the best can be a problem. You have to scour through thousands of products to find the most suitable bike for your exercise needs. This is a daunting task and it gets even harder if you don’t know what you are looking for.
Luckily, you can now use the following guide from https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-spin-bikes-for-home to find a bike that is safe, affordable and effective.
Best Spin Bike Features
You might have tried looking at spin bikes online but you most likely ended up even more confused. This is because you don’t have a yardstick to guide you in the comparison. Below are some of the features you need to asses when comparing spin bikes in the market:
- Flywheel –There is a weighted front wheel providing resistance and it gives the stationary bike an authentic rising experience. The ideal weight is 30 pounds for a home spin bike.
- Adjustable seat – The best spin bikes have two-axis adjustable seats which can move upwards and downwards as well as forward and backwards. For the best workout from your spin bike, the seat and handle bars must be adjustable to help you the best position for you. This also prevents back injuries.
- Display screen – LCD displays are all the rage on spin bikes, providing all relevant statistics including distance covered and time, heart rate monitoring and calorie count estimate.
- Weight capacity –Go for the maximum weight capacity that you can safely handle. The range is mostly between 200 to 300 pounds. It is advisable to get a bike that can handle even more weight than yours as someone else might want to train when they visit.
- Dimensions –When buying a bike, consider the dimensions because they will determine how easy it is to store. A very big machine might be problematic to setup and use.
- Weight – The product’s weight affects its stability, but you also have to consider your storage needs. If you won’t be moving the bike regularly, a heavier product is the best.
Top Rated Spin Bikes
The choice of spin bike will depend on different factors. These include your level of training and budget among other factors. A comprehensive review by experts from https://www.geekwrapped.com/ identified Sunny Health & Fitness Bike, Bladez Fitness Echelon GS, the Spinner S3 Indoor Spin Bike, Belt Drive Premium Spin Bike, the Ironman H-Class 510, the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1423, the Marcy XJ-3220 Club Revolution, and Tauki Indoor Spin Bike as some of the best spin bikes.
This review was based on unique features and performance of the bikes. From LCD screens, heart monitors, built-in levelers, tension knobs, tosturdy construction, there are many things to look for in a spin bike.