When considering worthy investments for your family, think of places with booming property values, beautiful scenery, safety, and a landscape that will guarantee a positive return on your money for years to come. One of those places is Austria. Skiing and hiking are year-round past times for many individuals and families, so investing in a high-end chalet or an apartment may be an option for you. In addition, tourism in Austria continues to grow, especially in the areas of recreational properties and was voted the 5th safest/secure country in the World for people, property and government stability.
Austria’s residential real estate has continue to shoot up in value, with the total volume of assets of the wealthy in the country increasing by +6% in 2014. In addition, there are many other reasons why investing in Austria would be a good idea:
Austria is home to key international organizations:
- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- The Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
If your family decides to place roots down in Austria for a while, here are a few other reasons why it is a good place to invest:
- There are numerous tax benefits
- There are close ties to the growth markets in Eastern and Central Europe
- They have held the record for highest productivity growth in Europe for years
- They have a highly qualified workforce
- They have the highest level of graduates from secondary education worldwide
- They have affordable office space and per capita spending
- They have a stable government
- They have top-rated medical facilities
According to Property Sale Austria investment properties continue to flourish, as it is one of the most beautiful places in central Europe with many cultural benefits. It is highly recognised for its skiing opportunities and the Alps, but is a great vacation destination in the spring, summer and autumn as well. In the spring, there are crystal clear streams stemming from the mountain snow melting, while autumn in Austria has been the backdrop for many postcards. If you are searching for a perfect year-round destination that will be well worth your investment pounds, Austria is it. The country is still developing and creating great opportunities, and is a perfect place to have family gatherings or help others experience the beauty Europe has to offer through the use of your investment property.
Having lucrative investments for your family to flourish years down the line is always a consideration, and acquiring property in Austria is one of the best decisions you can make that will provide a continuous stream of income. Experience the beauty of a lifelong investment!